Tuesday, November 13, 2012

And It Slips Away

Thanksgiving is next week.

Let me reiterate that:

Thanksgiving is next week!!!

I am not prepared.

First off, I haven't lost the 20 pounds that I'm probably going to gain in the next 6 weeks.

Secondly, I'm not prepared for my semester to be over (alright... I am actually ready for that. I can't stand school anymore.). 

But I am prepared for Christmas, as evidenced by the Instagram picture taken last night:
Yep. The garland is hung. I will next be hunting for the stocking holders. My roommate suggested that I use left over cardboard from the box my new bed shipped in to make the bar look like a fireplace. But that seems to take more time and effort than what it's worth.

It's not that I hate Thanksgiving, I just think that they are wrapped up in each other. Because of Thanksgiving, I get to celebrate Christmas a little longer and be grateful and give to others. I don't know how to explain it. But I love this time of year.

I also love the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade. Which I will be watching. On a big screen TV. At least, that's what I'm hoping.

Also, I bought my ticket back to San Diego for Christmas. There will be children. And warm weather. Definitely beats the snow fall that we recently had here in Salt Lake City.

No comments:

Post a Comment