Monday, August 20, 2012

Currently, Volume I

I love lists.

I have to-do lists at work, and to-do lists for home. And to-do lists for school.

Since my classes begin again this week, I'm going to give you a sneak peek into my currently lists:

Music:

TV Shows
1. Bunheads (ABC Family)
2. Perception (TNT)
3. Suits (USA Network)
4. White Collar (USA Network)
(I might be more in love with summer television than I am when it's the normal season)

All other quirky things:
Green or purple click pens
fabric shopping
sewing
new books
writing (duh)
pool time
8 mile bike rides (I really need to get a water bottle holder though...)

What are some of your current favorites? Do you have a favorite tune that you want to play in the car? Favorite TV show? Perhaps favorite book? I'd love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment