Monday, August 27, 2012

Don't You Love New York in the fall?

Okay. I'm not in New York.

I've never been there in the fall.

But I watched You've Got Mail the other day and all I can think about are:

 [source]

Yes, all I can think about is a bouquet of sharpened pencils. 

School has begun again. I may be crazy by taking two classes while working a full-time job. But it's time to keep myself busy. As Grandma always used to tell me: keeping busy keeps me out of trouble.

Last week was gathering the necessary supplies:
1. Binders
2. Pens (clicky colorful pens)
3. Post-it notes in various sizes and colors
4. Highlighters

Here's to hoping I'm prepared. Unfortunately, I don't get to buy a back-to-school wardrobe anymore. Nor do I get a cool new backpack. Sad, really. Those things were wasted on my younger self who didn't know how to dress.

Happy back-to-school Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment