Monday, July 23, 2012

The World is Filled With Mondays

Some time ago, I read somewhere to think of Monday as the bright and shining part of the week. You TGIM, basically, because it means the beginning. Fresh start, blah blah blah.

My life is often a roller coaster of loop-di-loos, highs and lows, fast speeds (when tears are coming out of my eyes from how fast things are going) and slow climbs. Last year, I was grateful for Mondays because it meant that I could go back to work, back to my routine, back to my friends who were at work. Because my life outside of work was a mess and was awful.

But this morning, it took a lot out of me to get out of bed. I'm almost grateful that tomorrow I get work off. All to celebrate the pioneers who settled this state I live in. I plan to celebrate with sleeping in, lifting weights, a walk, and pool time. Maybe a trip to Target.

However, as I laid in bed and thought that maybe it would be a fantastic idea to skip Jillian Michaels this morning and sleep a little longer, I remember that one small piece of advice I read a couple of years ago. TGIM... Thank God It's Monday.

So I did.

And now I'm at work.

And waiting for 4:15 to roll around so I can skip off to the outlets on my way to my brother's house. 

Tomorrow will be better.

And maybe I'll return to my routine that I kept up for all of two weeks. 

Maybe we'll start blogging about some Jillian Michaels stuff 
(because let's be honest here... 
I only started looking good after I started doing her workouts).

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment