Tuesday, July 3, 2012

"What are you waiting for?" "A red light?"

So, normally today would be Tech Tuesday.

But I'm on vacation. In California. My hometown.

We've eaten pancakes that are bigger than our heads (totally recommend the Potato Shack to anyone who is coming to Encinitas.)

I've played with my sweet six month old niece. I'm in love with her. And her smile.
This is her smile. And I can't wait to get a better phone to take better pictures.

And we've played at the beach.

And then, after shopping last night, we had a little car trouble. The title comes from my dad having stopped at the stop sign and waiting for the "red light". He was apparently a little tired. Laughed for awhile with that one.

But yes. Today is supposed to be Tech Tuesday. Instead, I'm giving you a reading assignment. Please find the book, "Content Rules" and start reading. I've checked it out from the library and now I'm about ready to go purchase it. It's a fantastic read about creating good content. Especially for those who are just starting in the social media/Internet scene with their business. It's definitely generated some serious thoughts that need to be discussed with my cohorts. 

So, read up. And let me know what good reads you've found. And I'll see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment