Monday, October 29, 2012

Back to the Grind

I can't believe it's back to being Monday again.

I also can't believe how exhausted I am and it's only Monday.

Maybe I feel a little bad that Monday gets to be a such a bummer day.

But I'll give you a recap of last week:

1. Landed an internship for next semester doing social media. That's pretty cool!

2. Went to the gym 3 times during the week (that's an accomplishment, trust me).

3. Hosted a party for some of my friends. We called it Witches' night and involved us dressing up as witches and make pumpkins from pretty paper (thank you, Pinterest):


4. Watched Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring and Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers. What you don't know is that I never before made it through both movies. I have fallen asleep every single time I tried to watch either of them (which may have been like one try for each movie). I feel the need to get Return of the King and polish it off.

It was a decent week. I didn't do as much as I hoped to with my schoolwork or work projects, but hopefully I'll do better this week. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Also, I'm wishing that my big bed would come soon. I think we're down to a couple of weeks worth of waiting now. HURRAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment