Saturday, October 13, 2012

Saturday Stories: My Butt, My Property

So... I was telling you about J.J.

After the text conversation I thought things were odd...

A few months later, I was at a ward activity. It was bowling. I was enjoying myself, being on a lane with my friends, eating pizza and drinking soda. Next to us was one of our leaders and his family.

As I stood to head up to bowl my turn, I felt something slap across my butt.

That's right. My butt.

I turned and there was J.J. 

He was pointing to our leader, yet his bowling shoes were in his hand. I sensed that these were the objects that had been used to slap me.

I glared at J.J. and scoffed at his attempts to convince me that our happily married leader would slap me across the butt with his children sitting right next to us.

That was the last time we really ever spoke. I think he got the hint that flirting with me takes a little bit of effort... and subtlety. 

No comments:

Post a Comment