Monday, October 8, 2012

Vacation

It's been two and a half weeks. 

This is what happens when you move.

But I'm back now. Settled. The front room is mostly empty of boxes. I only have to take a couple of more trips to Target to purchase plastic bins for my nick-knacks and yarn (yep... I have a lot of yarn. I crochet. Did I mention that? I try to keep that on the DL...). So I can get back to blogging.

Since I've been away:

 Twin came into town and visited me. I gave him the grand tour of my office building.

 My boss said something rude so he bought me a maple bar to make it up to me.
I'm a sucker for a maple bar.

 
 Watched my sister play softball. 
She's still got it.

 Pumpkin spice is back at Starbucks. I usually get a hot chocolate.
Also, a place I frequent in the current locale is Beans & Brews. They have a maple vanilla that is to die for. Just as a recommendation.

 Why yes... I purchased new shoes that are totally not my normal style.
But I couldn't resist.
And now I'm looking at my outfit today and I realized that I should've worn them. DANG IT!

 I've discovered that Pandora is cruel.
See exhibit A above.
The weather has turned cold. There is frost on my windshield every morning.
And now an advertisement telling me about sunny vibes.
Don't worry. 77 days until Christmas and probably 75 until I'm back in San Diego.

No comments:

Post a Comment