Monday, October 15, 2012

Mondays and Midterms

Why does it feel like I'm more tired at the end of the weekend than I was when it started?

Also, when did weekends start to go by more quickly?

Back at work, and also I have three days to finish my midterm essays. I pretty much feel like my preparation is like this graphic:

 [source]

However, I'm not really watching 30 Rock. I think I only got to Season 3 before other TV shows entered my life. But don't worry, I'm busy catching up on Downton Abbey Season 3, Merlin Season 5, NCIS, The New Girl Season 1, and The Good Wife. It's a good thing I go to the gym a couple of times a week. That's when a lot of TV show watching is happening.

But I'm determined to prevail. PREVAIL! I will beat my midterm.

Perhaps me saying it will ensure this outcome. (*cough*Wishfulthinking*cough*)

Also, I did a lot of shopping because it was necessary (or I was just avoiding my essays). Got new towels (I can't believe I got excited about towels) and Christmas decorations (apparently I can't do the whole fall decorations bit so we skip right to Christmas. And I'm READY!)

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment