Monday, October 22, 2012

Monday Night: Exercise Night

I love a good weekend.

A weekend of relaxing. An extra day where I take a mental health day to recoup. Watching Arsenic and Old Lace with my sister-in-law and niece (I think we're on four years running with this tradition. We all adore Cary Grant.).

And then Monday comes around.

I've found that living in a basement apartment brings me trouble. I used to use the sun as an alarm clock. Currently, I don't see the sun in the morning. It's dark. So mornings are getting a little harder for me to handle.

So... what's on tap this week? Well, I've already landed myself an internship for next semester so it's figuring out 3-4 learning outcomes for that. As well as work, starting my paper, and getting ready for the Witches' night my friends and I are having.

But tonight? Tonight is always spent at the gym with my friend Lucy. We go and we work up a good sweat. Because I need to lose weight. Seriously. I think I'm going to have to post one of these days telling you about my journey/story of losing weight. But I do love gym night. 

Now I should go to bed. Since I'm having trouble waking up and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment