Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wednesday Letters: Puppy

Dear Future Puppy,


I can't wait to meet you. Of course, you are coming home to a loud, ridiculous family. I couldn't get a puppy when I was single. It wouldn't have been fair to leave you locked up all day while I was out at work. 

And so, my reward for having a family is getting you.

Oh the things we are going to do together. We're going to play with the frisbee. You're going to love swimming. And when you get big, the kids are going to use you as a pillow while we have family movie night. 

You will be their best friend. You're going to sleep at the foot of someone's bed every night and I'm sure you and I will have plenty of time to talk. 

I'm so glad we got you and brought you home. I hope you're glad too.
Love,
Emery 

No comments:

Post a Comment