Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wednesday Letters

Dear Bestie,

I miss you. A lot.

It's been over a year now since you moved to California and I stayed here. And I still miss you.

I miss our once a week writers' group nights that basically turned into a girls' night. I miss our trips to Jamba Juice or Starbucks. I miss our times to get together and me to tell you stories and you to give advice or just be around. It's just not the same to do it via email.

You've got your two cute kids now. I appreciate you having a blog so I can watch them grow up. They're adorable. 

But really? I'm just grateful for you. For letting me come into your life and build a friendship with someone who I really needed right then. That internship you took changed my life. I feel like I have the best cheerleader ever and someone who understands me so much and who I trust. Thanks for that.

And while you're looking at houses to buy, keep an eye out for something in the neighborhood for me. I'm feeling like a move needs to happen ASAP. 

love,
Emery

No comments:

Post a Comment