Friday, June 29, 2012

Link Love

I know I promised "The Parable of Jurassic Park". I'll work on it while I'm at the airport today. That's right, folks! I get to leave behind the 90˚ weather and head back to my hometown in sunny, 70˚ San Diego. I get to visit my parents (always a delight) and play with my nieces and nephews (and hopefully brainwash prove to them that I'm the best aunt ever) and visit with family.

So, this morning, I'd like to send you to a few places that I think you should check out:



Lynn & Lou are not just amazingly inspiring and beautiful, but they're my favorite sister team. Fashion. Design. Fitness. Recipes. They do it all. Check them out!




 A Little Sussy. I love her blog. I love her photography. I actually have her photo 101 book and highly recommend it if you're planning on purchasing (or have purchased) a DSLR. Makes me feel like a pro.

[source]

I maybe laughed and then pinned this. It's so true. I'm overweight. I know it. But I suck it up, get up earlier than normal, and get to work. That's who I am, that's what I want. So I do it. 


Perfect summer look for your nails. Unfortunately, my nails are so brittle and not healthy look at all. But be assured that after San Diego, I want to do this, with these exact colors.

Happy weekend reading! I'll hopefully have a parable for you tonight! If not... I've got a story for tomorrow!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment